Create a legacy for your descendants they will watch and remember. It’s easier than you think. Make your family history accessible to even the non-genealogist by using the power of video.
Sharing Your Genealogy Research With Video is an eBook guide helping genealogists develop stories and find images they can use to create short family history videos that engage family members and connect them with their family history.
The eBook includes
• Ideas for amazing images you have right in your own home
• Helpful examples for storyboarding and planning the video to make the production process easy
• Information about finding historical and public domain images and how to use them without infringing on copyright
• Guidelines for citing sources within your video so others can benefit from your research
• Tips for video and audio recording that the pros use
• Ways to share your ancestors’ stories using the reach of the Internet
While not a technical manual for using editing apps or software, Sharing Your Genealogy Research With Video does give you the tools to plan and organize your video to make the editing process easier.
Get started now with connecting your family to their ancestors’ stories!
A new eBook by Georgia genealogist Margaret M. Eves – VideoGenealogy.info
Margaret’s website includes a worksheet that you can download to get started with Video Genealogy